Fake Engagement Policy
Our top priority is the safety of our creators, viewers, and partners. And we rely on you to help us keep our community unique, inclusive, kind, and purpose-driven. As a result, it's critical that you understand our Community Guidelines and how they help us all keep Supernova safe. Please take the time to carefully read the policy below.
Anything that artificially inflates the number of views, likes, comments, or other metrics, whether through automated systems or serving content to unwitting viewers, is prohibited by Supernova. Additionally, content that exists solely to reward viewers for their participation (views, likes, comments, etc.) is not permitted.
Supernova may remove any content or pages that do not follow this policy.
Important: You are solely responsible for any actions that have an impact on your page if you hire, appoint, or permit someone to promote it. Any method that violates our policies, whether it's an action taken by you or someone you've hired, could result in content removal, page takedown, or account termination.
We consider engagement to be legitimate when a human user's primary intent is to interact with content without coercion or deception.
Any content that you believe violates this policy should be reported here.
What does our community standards policy mean for you?
If you're a content creator, there are a few things you should know. Never post content on Supernova if any of the following descriptions apply:
- Provides or promotes third-party services that inflate views, likes, subscribers, or other metrics artificially.
- Advertisements for third-party view count or subscriber gaming websites or services, as well as links to them.
- Offering to Like the content of another creator in exchange for them liking yours ("Like4Like")
- Note: You can encourage viewers to follow you, like and Supernova your content, share it, or leave a comment by encouraging them to follow you, like and Supernova your content, share it, or leave a comment.
- Content in which a creator pays a third party for their views in order to promote a service.
This policy includes, but is not limited to, all content, posts, comments, and any other Supernova product or feature. This isn't an exhaustive list.
How is engagement assessed?
These are some examples of content that is not permitted on Supernova (though this is by no means an exhaustive list; remember, if you believe your content may violate our policy or does not add value to the community's day, don't post it).
- Content in which a creator demonstrates their ability to buy artificial page traffic from a third party.
- Content that contains a promotional or supportive link to a third-party artificial page traffic provider. For instance, "I got x number of followers in a day on this post, and you can too!"
- Content that uses deceptive means to force or trick viewers into watching more content (for example: a misleadingly labelled info card)
- Pages devoted to generating artificial page engagement traffic or promoting businesses that exist solely to generate this type of traffic.