Violent or graphic content policies
Our top priority is the safety of our creators, viewers, and partners. We rely on each of you to assist us in safeguarding this unique and vibrant community. It's critical that you understand our Community Standards and how they contribute to our shared responsibility of keeping Supernova safe. Please read the following policy carefully. You can also find a complete list of our rules on this page.
Supernova does not allow violent or gory content that is intended to shock or disgust viewers, or content that encourages others to commit violent acts.
If you believe someone is in imminent danger, contact your local law enforcement agency right away to report the situation.
Report any content that you believe violates this policy here.
What does this policy imply for you?
If your content fits any of the descriptions below, don't post it on Supernova.
- Instigating others to commit violent acts against specific individuals or groups of people.
- Fights between minors
- Footage, audio, or imagery depicting traffic accidents, natural disasters, war aftermath, terrorist attack aftermath, street fights, physical assaults, sexual assaults, immolation, torture, corpses, protests or riots, robberies, medical procedures, or other scenes intended to shock or disgust viewers.
- Footage or imagery depicting bodily fluids such as blood or vomit in order to shock or disgust viewers.
- Content that intentionally causes an animal distress by inflicting unnecessary suffering or harm.
- Content in which humans encourage or coerce animals to fight
- Dramatized or fictional footage of any of the items listed above in which the viewer is not given enough context to understand that the footage is dramatised or fictional.
- Footage of bodies with severe injuries, such as limb amputations
Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list.
This policy applies to all content on Supernova.
Here are some examples of prohibited content on Supernova:
- Encouraging others to go to a specific location to commit violence, to commit violence at a specific time, or to commit violence against specific individuals or groups.
- Actual fights between minors in the schoolyard. We may allow content if minors are only playing fight and viewers can see it.
- Beatings or brawls that occur outside of a professional or professionally supervised sporting event
a few more examples
Content that is violent and shocking.
Abuse of animals
Remember that these are just examples, and don't post anything if you think it might be against the rules.
What happens if content is found to be in violation of the policy?
If your content is found to be in violation of this policy, we will remove it and notify you via email. If this is your first violation of our Community Guidelines, you will receive a warning and your account will not be penalised. If it isn't, we'll give your account a warning. Your account will be terminated if you receive three strikes.
More information about our strikes system can be found here.