Violent Criminal Organizations
Our top priority is the safety of our creators, viewers, and partners. We rely on each of you to assist us in safeguarding this unique and vibrant community. It's critical that you understand our Community Standards and how they contribute to our shared responsibility of keeping Supernova safe. Please read the following policy carefully. You can also find a complete list of our rules on this page.
Supernova does not allow content that glorifies, promotes, or aids violent criminal organisations. Supernova may not be used for any purpose, including recruitment, by these organisations.
Report any content that you believe violates this policy here.
If you believe someone is in immediate danger, contact your local law enforcement agency right away to report the situation.
What does this mean to you?
If your content fits any of the descriptions below, don't post it on Supernova.
- Material created by violent criminal or terrorist groups
- Content glorifying or memorialising prominent terrorist or criminal figures in order to encourage others to commit acts of violence;
- Content glorifying or justifying violent acts committed by violent criminal or terrorist organisations;
- Hostage-taking content or content posted with the intent to solicit, threaten, or intimidate on behalf of a violent criminal or terrorist organisation.
- Content that glorifies or promotes violent criminal or terrorist organisations by depicting their insignia, logos, or symbols.
If you're posting content about terrorism or crime for educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purposes, make sure there's enough context in the post to help viewers understand what's going on. With enough context, graphic or controversial footage may be subject to age restrictions or a warning screen.
This policy applies to all Supernova products and services, including posts, descriptions, comments, live streams, and any other feature or product. Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list.
Here are some examples of prohibited content on Supernova:
- Reuploads of content created by terrorist or criminal organisations that are raw and unaltered.
- Using songs or memorials to honour terrorist leaders or their crimes.
- Using songs or memorials to honour terrorist or criminal organisations
- Content that directs users to sites that promote terrorist ideology, disseminate prohibited content, or recruit terrorists
- Video game content created or modified (“modified”) to glorify a violent event, its perpetrators, or to support violent criminal or terrorist organisations.
Please keep in mind that these are just a few examples, and you should not post content if you believe it violates this policy.
What happens if content is found to be in violation of the policy?
If your content is found to be in violation of this policy, we will remove it and notify you via email. If this is your first violation of our Community Guidelines, you will receive a warning and your account will not be penalised. If it isn't, we'll give your account a warning. If you get three, we terminate your account.
More information about our strikes system can be found here.