Policy on Child Safety
Our top priority is the safety of our creators, viewers, and partners. We rely on each of you to assist us in safeguarding this unique and vibrant community. It's critical that you understand our Community Standards and how they contribute to our shared responsibility of keeping Supernova safe. Please read the following policy carefully. You can also find a complete list of our guidelines on this page.
Content that endangers the emotional and physical well-being of minors is not permitted on Supernova. A minor is someone who is under the legal age of majority, which in most countries/regions is anyone under the age of 18.
Report any content that you believe violates this policy. If you believe a child is in danger, contact your local law enforcement agency right away to report the situation.
Report violations of our Community Guidelines here. You can report the account if you've found multiple violations.
What does this policy imply for you?
If your content fits any of the descriptions below, don't post it on Supernova.
- Sexualization of minors: Sexually explicit content starring minors, as well as content that sexually exploits minors. We report child sexual abuse imagery to the Interational Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, which collaborates with international law enforcement agencies.
- Harmful or dangerous acts involving minors: Content depicting minors engaging in hazardous activities or encouraging minors to engage in hazardous activities. Never put minors in potentially dangerous situations, such as dangerous stunts, dares, or pranks.
- Infliction of emotional distress on minors: Content that could cause emotional distress to minor participants or viewers, such as:
- Introducing mature themes to minors
- Playing the role of a parent who has been abused.
- Harassment of minors
- Family content that is deceptive: content that is aimed at minors and families but contains:
- Themes of sexuality
- Obscenity or other mature themes not appropriate for children
- Cartoons aimed at young children that contain adult or age-inappropriate themes such as violence, sex, death, drugs, and other topics. Make sure your titles, descriptions, and tags are appropriate for the target audience.
- Harassment and cyberbullying of minors: Content that:
- Individuals are singled out for abuse or humiliation.
- Discloses personal data such as email addresses or bank account numbers
- Takes pictures of someone without their permission
- Harassment of a sexual nature
- Inspires others to bully or harass others.
This policy applies to all Supernova content. Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list.
Age-restricted content/ Content featuring minors
Here are a few examples of prohibited content on Supernova.
- A video of minors participating in provocative, sexual, or sexually suggestive activities, challenges, or dares, such as kissing or groping.
- Demonstrating minors engaging in dangerous activities. Physical stunts, the use of weapons or explosives, or the use of a controlled substance such as alcohol or nicotine are just a few examples.
- A video featuring family-friendly cartoons engaging in inappropriate acts such as injecting needles, with tags such as "for children" or an audience set to "Yes, it's made for kids."
Remember that these are just examples, and don't post anything if you think it might be against the rules.
More information about our strikes system can be found here.