Links in your Content
Incorporation of links into your content
Our top priority is the safety of our creators, viewers, and partners. We rely on each of you to assist us in safeguarding this unique and vibrant community. It's critical that you understand our Community Standards and how they contribute to our shared responsibility of keeping Supernova safe. Please read the following policy carefully. You can also find a complete list of our rules on this page.
Supernova does not allow links to websites that contain content that violates our Community Standards.
Report any content you believe violates this policy here.
What does this policy imply for you?
If your links fit any of the descriptions listed below, don't post them on Supernova.
- Pornographic links
- Hyperlinks to malware-infecting websites or apps
- Links to phishing websites or apps requesting a user's login credentials, financial information, and other personal information.
- Links to websites, apps, or other information technology that provide unauthorised free access to audio, audiovisual content, full video games, software, or streaming services that are normally paid for.
- Hyperlinks to websites that solicit funds or recruit members for terrorist groups
- Links to websites that contain images of child sexual abuse (CSAI)
- Links to websites that sell the regulated goods listed in our guidelines
All content on any Supernova product or feature is subject to this policy. Please keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list.
Here are some examples of prohibited content on Supernova:
- A post with sexually explicit content whose description includes the phrase "click here to see what Supernova won't allow" and a link to a pornographic website.
- A gameplay post with a description that includes a link to a website that claims to offer free in-game currency or online store credit but actually directs the user to a site that infects their computer with malware.
- Sharing a link to a phishing site where users' banking logins and passwords are stolen.
- Directing viewers to a pornographic or spammy website by copying and pasting an unclickable link in the post.
- Any link that directs users to a website, file hosting service, or other location where they can view or download images of child sexual abuse.
Please keep in mind that these are just a few examples, and you should not post content if you believe it violates this policy.
What happens if content is found to be in violation of the policy?
If your content is found to be in violation of this policy, we will remove it and notify you via email. If this is your first violation of our Community Guidelines, you will receive a warning and your account will not be penalised. If it isn't, we'll give your account a warning. Your account will be terminated if you receive three strikes.
More information about our strikes system can be found here.